Friday, August 15, 2014

First Week at HPIAM

My first week at HPIAM has been going well. My new classes are pretty cool like psychology. Solis is a good teacher, just on the first day I learned so much. He turns a simple subject into an endless controversial conversation and that’s great! It makes the class even more interesting.
          I also enjoy my English class, the teacher is Mr.Almaya. He’s funny so I know the assignments aren't going to be plain and boring. I enjoy writing so it’s good to know he isn't a boring teacher that gets every writing prompt out of the textbooks. He will actually have us write about something he'll enjoy reading while grading.

          For world history Mr. Martinez is my teacher and I'm happy about that because I learned a lot from him last year in geography. One thing I'm disappointed about is that I have P.E for third period. I don't like that because that means I'm less likely to go into the pool. All my other classes are good too. Overall my week was simple and easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment