Friday, December 19, 2014

Final pt2
A.                    What I like about this class is the goals book, I have accomplish many things with the guidance of it. I don’t like the little amount of free time we got.
B.                    To make this class better we should be allowed more free time, we should also be allowed to sit where we’d like.
C.                             I think did my best in this class, it wasn’t so difficult so I don’t see how someone can do bad in this class.
D.                   I am reading my life planning goals book, I also add to it and put “victory” on things I accomplish.
E.                            I am committed to being a CTR person because I want to have a good future.

F.      I promise to take responsibility for my Body-Mind-Spirit, I will make the right choices for my present and future. I will also take responsibility if I chose the wrong and suffer the consequences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment